1. “What I do is based on powers we all have inside us; the ability to endure; the ability to love, to carry on, to make the best of what we have – and you don’t have to be a ‘Superman’ to do it.” ~ Christopher Reeve (1952 – 2004) American actor, film director, producer and screenwriter
2. “Once you have mastered time, you will understand how true it is that most people overestimate what they can accomplish in a year – and underestimate what they can achieve in a decade!” ~ Anthony Robbins, NLP Master & International Motivational Speaker
3. “Buried deep within each of us is a spark of greatness, a spark than can be fanned into flames of passion and achievement. That spark is not outside of you it is born deep within you.” ~ James A. Ray,
motivational speaker and author.
Being creative is not only good for you and who you are, being creative also helps others and the world around us. Being creative is defined as the process of having original ideas that have value. Being truly creative to your own uniqueness,and affinity, makes you happier as a person expressing your true inner self, and ideas. Creativity that produces value also benefits the world and humanity, from creating things that help others around the world, to creating things that can make someone smile or laugh. Be creative, Be unique, Be inspired!
1. Lead By Example, We may not realize it, but everyday someone is watching us, gauging us, or even looking up to us! With Kids being around us, even our friend’s in social groups, or managers and co-workers at work, you can always inspire through your actions, and your passion. People see your motivation and determination, the way you set goals, and accomplish them, how you carry yourself, and how good you treat others!
2. Share Big Ideas, A friend called me to tell me how I helped him, motivated and inspired him, that really touched my heart so much, and I realized that these moments are what’s meaningful in life. When me and my friend would get together, I would share my ideas on life, bettering the world, how we should treat each other as humans, I always gave outlooks, ideas on different perspectives, talked about meaningful and positive things, and pushing yourself, to be the best ”you”, you can be!
3. Pay It Forward, Helping others is one of the most contagious things you can do. Your giving someone, something positive, that they can go, and do for someone else! If you help someone it’s inspiring to others and the recipient to help someone else. no act of kindness no matter how small is ever wasted!
It’s such a positive thing when you give someone, an idea, a mindset, that they can take, and be driven by, motivated by. Something awesome you can give to friends and others. There’s so much going on in the, day by day of the world, where it becomes very easy to get stuck in a one track cycle of doing the same things day in day out, or just becoming comfortable and not making the biggest impact on the world, and for yourself, as much as you would like. There’s been times where a friend would call me asking for advice, and i would give them a mindset, a picture, a ideal, along with different ideas for their situation, where they would become so motivated and inspired, almost as if a new breath of life was put into them, with such a new outlook, and drive to put forth the effort and passion, to make things happen for them, and to put their new ideas into full effect. Positive motivation is such a beautiful thing that anyone of us can give, let’s motivate the world!
1. This is a strong motivational saying, it gives you urgency, and importance, on how special, and powerful goals are. Setting a meaningful plan towards something you truly want in life. Focusing all of you, your energy, your knowledge, your strength, to whatever it is you want in the world, with passion and drive!
2. We are all unique, we have different personalities, goals, aspirations, and dreams. Society and organizations set standards, and pass judgements, for their reasons, and agendas, But we’re all human, and one thing is certain, we all have our own affinity to something in life. Just like a man might like math or physics, a woman can like sports or writing. Instead of living up to a standard of someone else, we all have something that truly makes us happy, a skill, a hobby, something we can be passionate about, that is meaningful to us, and rewarding!
3. There’s always an idea in my mind, that anyone, no matter how much money they have, or how many degrees someone has acquired. Anyone! in any way can inspire someone else, motivate someone else, even in the smallest way, or the biggest way possible. To live their dreams, to be happy as a human being, and to do something positive for the world!