1. Lead By Example, We may not realize it, but everyday someone is watching us, gauging us, or even looking up to us! With Kids being around us, even our friend’s in social groups, or managers and co-workers at work, you can always inspire through your actions, and your passion. People see your motivation and determination, the way you set goals, and accomplish them, how you carry yourself, and how good you treat others!
2. Share Big Ideas, A friend called me to tell me how I helped him, motivated and inspired him, that really touched my heart so much, and I realized that these moments are what’s meaningful in life. When me and my friend would get together, I would share my ideas on life, bettering the world, how we should treat each other as humans, I always gave outlooks, ideas on different perspectives, talked about meaningful and positive things, and pushing yourself, to be the best ”you”, you can be!
3. Pay It Forward, Helping others is one of the most contagious things you can do. Your giving someone, something positive, that they can go, and do for someone else! If you help someone it’s inspiring to others and the recipient to help someone else. no act of kindness no matter how small is ever wasted!
1. This is a strong motivational saying, it gives you urgency, and importance, on how special, and powerful goals are. Setting a meaningful plan towards something you truly want in life. Focusing all of you, your energy, your knowledge, your strength, to whatever it is you want in the world, with passion and drive!
2. We are all unique, we have different personalities, goals, aspirations, and dreams. Society and organizations set standards, and pass judgements, for their reasons, and agendas, But we’re all human, and one thing is certain, we all have our own affinity to something in life. Just like a man might like math or physics, a woman can like sports or writing. Instead of living up to a standard of someone else, we all have something that truly makes us happy, a skill, a hobby, something we can be passionate about, that is meaningful to us, and rewarding!
3. There’s always an idea in my mind, that anyone, no matter how much money they have, or how many degrees someone has acquired. Anyone! in any way can inspire someone else, motivate someone else, even in the smallest way, or the biggest way possible. To live their dreams, to be happy as a human being, and to do something positive for the world!