1. “What I do is based on powers we all have inside us; the ability to endure; the ability to love, to carry on, to make the best of what we have – and you don’t have to be a ‘Superman’ to do it.” ~ Christopher Reeve (1952 – 2004) American actor, film director, producer and screenwriter
2. “Once you have mastered time, you will understand how true it is that most people overestimate what they can accomplish in a year – and underestimate what they can achieve in a decade!” ~ Anthony Robbins, NLP Master & International Motivational Speaker
3. “Buried deep within each of us is a spark of greatness, a spark than can be fanned into flames of passion and achievement. That spark is not outside of you it is born deep within you.” ~ James A. Ray,
motivational speaker and author.
1. This is a strong motivational saying, it gives you urgency, and importance, on how special, and powerful goals are. Setting a meaningful plan towards something you truly want in life. Focusing all of you, your energy, your knowledge, your strength, to whatever it is you want in the world, with passion and drive!
2. We are all unique, we have different personalities, goals, aspirations, and dreams. Society and organizations set standards, and pass judgements, for their reasons, and agendas, But we’re all human, and one thing is certain, we all have our own affinity to something in life. Just like a man might like math or physics, a woman can like sports or writing. Instead of living up to a standard of someone else, we all have something that truly makes us happy, a skill, a hobby, something we can be passionate about, that is meaningful to us, and rewarding!
3. There’s always an idea in my mind, that anyone, no matter how much money they have, or how many degrees someone has acquired. Anyone! in any way can inspire someone else, motivate someone else, even in the smallest way, or the biggest way possible. To live their dreams, to be happy as a human being, and to do something positive for the world!